All Your Houseguests Are Belong to Us!



The Hamsters are Currently:


Sleeping


Eating


Hanging at the Pool. Remember, It only takes 440 laps to make a mile!


Canoodling


Cooking up trouble


All dressed up with Nowhere to Go


Hopped up on Sugar


Sick (and Tired)


Digging their own Graves

Friday, July 06, 2007

ADDick

To be or not to be...


Wait.... What was the question?


Art Lover.


ADDick paints a picture.
In mustard.


At least he gets the theme.
It's Cheshire Cat


I HZ GOT MUSRD.
NOW ALL I NEEDZ IZ CHEEZBRGR


Cheshire Cat: If I were looking for a white rabbit, I'd ask the Mad Hatter.
Alice: The Mad Hatter? Oh, no no no...
Cheshire Cat: Or, you could ask the March Hare, in that direction.
Alice: Oh, thank you. I think I'll see him...
Cheshire Cat: Of course, he's mad, too.
Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.
You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.



The White Rabbit. Or more specifically, the Yellow Rabbit.
Actually, I believe it is the Cheshire Rabbit.



Time for Wapner.

Comments on "ADDick"

 

Blogger lifeonhold said ... (11:17 PM) : 

Hahahaha, I haz chezbrger!

This screenshot is a keeper.

 

post a comment